Lupine Dog Collars
The El Paso collar comes in a 1” or 3/4″ width. Lupine has the strongest side release buckle on the market today.
Buckle – Convenient and strong. Lupine and YKK, the leading buckle manufacturer, have come together to design the highest quality, strongest plastic buckle on the market. Designed specifically with pets in mind, this buckle consistently tests stronger than even metal buckles and features an easy, convenient side release.
- D-Rings – Strength where you need it most. Lupine’s welded steel D-ring is rust resistant and designed to hold up to years of heavy use.
- Webbing – Beautiful and long lasting. Lupine’s dog collar webbing is of the highest quality jacquard nylon. Never printed or ribbon overlay and tested for color fastness, you can expect your Lupine webbing to withstand the rigors of time, your washing machine and of course, your pet and still look fabulous year after year!
- Tri-Glide – Adjusting made easy. The non-slip teeth molded into the nylon plastic tri-glide keeps the El Paso collar at the correct size even with the strongest of pullers.
Lifetime Guarantee – Even If Chewed.
Matching Leash available. Also, check out the other selection of Lupine Collars and Leashes.
- Handle – A comfortable hold. The padded handle on your Lupine leash is what sets it apart from other leads on the market. Comfortable and light weight in hand, a brushed nylon underside prevents burns that can occur when your pup pulls. The non-bulky design can easily be stowed in a pocket when off lead.
- Webbing – Beautiful and long lasting. Lupine webbing is of the highest quality jacquard nylon. Never printed or ribbon overlay and tested for color fastness, you can expect your Lupine webbing to withstand the rigors of time, your washing machine and of course, your dog and still look fabulous year after year!
- Stitching – Every fiber matters. Lupine utilizes the bar tack commonly used in mountain climbing products where superior strength is crucial.
- Gate Snap – Push and snap – easy. The cold weather friendly gate snap’s ease of use is its most popular feature. Simply push it on to the D-ring and voila! Note: 1/2″ Leads for small dogs utilize a light weight traditional style trigger snap.
There are no reviews yet.