Lupine puppy or small dog leash, is great for every day use by your small pet! Features a padded handle and 2″ bolt snap. 1/2″ wide 6′ long.
- Handle – A comfortable hold. The padded handle on your Lupine lead is what sets it apart from other leads on the market. Comfortable and light weight in hand, a brushed nylon underside prevents burns that can occur when your small dog pulls. The non-bulky design can easily be stowed in a pocket when off lead.
- Webbing – Beautiful and long lasting. Lupine webbing is of the highest quality jacquard nylon. Never printed or ribbon overlay and tested for color fastness, you can expect your Lupine webbing to withstand the rigors of time, your washing machine and of course, your dog and still look fabulous year after year!
- Stitching – Every fiber matters. Lupine utilizes the bar tack commonly used in mountain climbing products where superior strength is crucial.
- Gate Snap – Push and snap – easy. The cold weather friendly gate snap’s ease of use is its most popular feature. Simply push it on to the D-ring and voila! Note: 1/2″ Leads for small dogs utilize a light weight traditional style trigger snap.
- Also, check out the selection of all Lupine Collars and Leashes.
- Lifetime Guarantee – even if chewed. If you like this leash, take a look at the Matching Collar.
There are no reviews yet.